The business meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 2, 2021, at 10:00 am in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of the business meeting is to consider the nominations of:
- Dr. Geraldine Richmond, to be Under Secretary for Science, Department of Energy;
- Ms. Camille Touton, to be Commissioner of Reclamation, Department of the Interior;
- Mr. Brad J. Crabtree, to be an Assistant Secretary of Energy (Fossil Energy and Carbon Management);
- Mr. Charles F. Sams III, to be Director of the National Park Service, Department of the Interior;
- Mr. Willie L. Phillips, Jr., to be a Member of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission;
- Dr. Asmeret Berhe to be Director of the Office of Science, Department of Energy;
- Ms. Laura Daniel-Davis, to be an Assistant Secretary of the Interior (Land and Minerals Management); and
- Ms. Sara Bronin, to be Chairman of the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation.
Members of the committee must participate in person. The committee will follow guidelines developed in consultation with the Office of the Attending Physician and the Senate Rules Committee to protect the health of members, staff, and the public. Pursuant to this guidance, Senate office buildings are not open to the public other than official business visitors and credentialed press at this time. Accordingly, in-person visitors cannot be accommodated at this business meeting.
The business meeting will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the business meeting concludes.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Joe ManchinChairmanSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Sen. John BarrassoRanking MemberSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources