The business meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 18, 2020, at 10:00 am EST in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of the business meeting is to consider the nominations of:
- Ms. Allison Clements, of Ohio, to be a Member of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for a term expiring June 30, 2024, vice Cheryl A. LaFleur, term expired; and
- Mr. Mark C. Christie, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for a term expiring June 30, 2025, vice Bernard L. McNamee, term expired.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.