TIME CHANGE: Subcommittee on Energy Legislative Hearing
September 11, 2019
366 Dirksen Senate Office Building
* * * Please note: Today’s hearing will begin at 2:15 p.m. (instead of 2:30 p.m.) * * *
The Subcommittee hearing will be held on Wednesday, September 11, 2019, at 2:15 p.m.
2:30 p.m. EDT in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of the hearing is to receive testimony on the following bills:
- S. 607, Timely Review of Infrastructure Act (Cassidy);
- S. 1739, Department of Energy National Labs Jobs ACCESS Act (Duckworth);
- S. 1821, Marine Energy Research and Development Act (Wyden);
- S. 2094, Enhancing State Energy Security Planning and Emergency Preparedness Act (Gardner);
- S. 2095, Enhancing Grid Security Through Public-Private Partnerships Act (Gardner);
- S. 2137, Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act (Portman);
- S. 2300, Clean Industrial Technology Act (Whitehouse);
- S. 2368, Nuclear Energy Renewal Act (Coons); and
- S. 2393, Clean Energy Jobs Act (Heinrich).
The hearing will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the conclusion of the hearing. Witness testimony will be available on the website at the start of the hearing.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Bill CassidySubcommittee ChairmanSubcommittee on Energy
Sen. Martin HeinrichSubcommittee Ranking MemberSubcommittee on Energy
Witness Panel 1
The Honorable Mark MenezesUnder SecretaryU.S. Department of Energy
Mr. Anton PorterExecutive DirectorFederal Energy Regulatory Commission