Business Meeting to Consider Pending Nominations
April 4, 2019
366 Dirksen Senate Office Building
The business meeting will be held on Thursday, April 4, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. EDT in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of the business meeting is to consider the following nominations:
- David Bernhardt to be Secretary of the Interior;
- Susan Combs to be Assistant Secretary of the Interior (Policy, Management and Budget); and
- Aimee Kathryn Jorjani to be Chair of the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.