The business meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at the Capitol immediately following the 3:30 p.m. Floor vote.
The purpose of the business meeting is to consider the following:
- Agenda Item 1: An original resolution authorizing expenditures by the Committee for the 116th Congress.
- Agenda Item 2: Subcommittee assignments and jurisdictional listings for the 116th Congress.
- Agenda Item 3: Committee rule changes for the 116th Congress.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.