The hearing will be held on Tuesday, November 5, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. EST in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of the hearing is to consider the nominations of:
- Mr. James P. Danly, of Tennessee, to be a Member of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2023; and
- Ms. Katharine MacGregor, of Pennsylvania, to be Deputy Secretary of the Interior.
The hearing will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the hearing is complete. Witness testimony will be available on the website at the start of the hearing.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Lisa MurkowskiChairmanSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Sen. Joe ManchinRanking MemberSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Witness Panel 1
Ms. Katharine MacGregorto be Deputy Secretary of the Interior
Mr. James P. Danlyto be a Member of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission