Full Committee Hearing to Receive Testimony on Pending Legislation
October 31, 2019
366 Dirksen Senate Office Building
The hearing will be held on Thursday, October 31, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. EDT in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of the hearing is to receive testimony on the following bills:
- S. 1665, the Simplifying Outdoor Access for Recreation Act (Heinrich);
- S. 1723, the Ski Area Fee Retention Act (Gardner); and
- S. 1967, the Recreation Not Red Tape Act (Wyden).
The hearing will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the hearing concludes. Witness testimony will be available on the website at the start of the hearing.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Lisa MurkowskiChairmanSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Sen. Joe ManchinRanking MemberSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Witness Panel 1
Mr. Chris FrenchDeputy Chief, National Forest SystemU.S. Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture
Ms. Nikki HaskettActing Assistant Director for National Conservation Lands & Community PartnershipsBureau of Land Management, U.S. Department of the Interior
Mr. Aaron BannonEnvironmental Stewardship and Sustainability DirectorNational Outdoor Leadership School
Mr. Lee DavisExecutive Director - Outdoor Economy InitiativeUniversity Outreach & Engagement, Oregon State University
Mr. Brendan McGuireVice President, Public AffairsVail Resorts Management Company