The full committee hearing will be held on Tuesday, June 26, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. EDT in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of this hearing is to consider the following nominations:
- Ms. Teri L. Donaldson to be Inspector General of the Department of Energy;
- Dr. Christopher Fall to be Director of the Office of Science, Department of Energy;
- Ms. Karen S. Evans to be an Assistant Secretary of Energy (Cybersecurity, Energy Security and Emergency Response); and
- Mr. Daniel Simmons to be an Assistant Secretary of Energy (Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy).
The hearing will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the hearing is complete. Witness testimony will be available on the website at the start of the hearing.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Lisa MurkowskiChairmanSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Sen. Maria CantwellRanking MemberSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources