The hearing will be held on Thursday, March 15, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. EDT in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of the hearing is to consider the following nominations:
- Mr. Theodore Garrish to be an Assistant Secretary of Energy (International Affairs); and
- Mr. James Edward Campos to be Director of the Office of Minority Economic Impact at the Department of Energy.
The hearing will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the hearing concludes. Witness testimony will be available on the website at the start of the hearing.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Lisa MurkowskiChairmanSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Sen. Maria CantwellRanking MemberSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Witness Panel 1
The Honorable Theodore Garrishto be an Assistant Secretary of Energy (International Affairs)U.S. Department of Energy
Mr. James Edward Camposto be Director of the Office of Minority Economic ImpactU.S. Department of Energy