The hearing will be held on Wednesday, February 28, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. EST in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of this hearing is to receive testimony on the following bills:
- S. 1142 (Cassidy) / H.R. 2457 (Johnson) – J. Bennett Johnston Waterway Hydropower Extension Act;
- S. 1556 (Tester) – Authorized Rural Water Projects Completion Act;
- S. 2074 (Hoeven) - A bill to establish a procedure for the conveyance of certain Federal property around the Jamestown Reservoir in the State of North Dakota, and for other purposes;
- S. 2166 (Gardner) - Endangered Fish Recovery Programs Extension Act of 2017; and
- H.R. 2786 (Hudson) - To amend the Federal Power Act with respect to the criteria and process to qualify as a qualifying conduit hydropower facility.
The hearing will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the hearing is complete. Witness testimony will be available on the website at the start of the hearing.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Jeff FlakeSubcommittee ChairmanSubcommittee on Water and Power
Sen. Catherine Cortez MastoSubcommittee Ranking MemberSubcommittee on Water and Power
The Honorable Kevin J. McIntyreChairmanFederal Energy Regulatory Commission