The business meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 19, 2017, at 9:30 a.m. EDT in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of the business meeting is to consider the following nominations:
- Mr. Joseph Balash to be Assistant Secretary of the Interior for Land and Minerals Management;
- Mr. Richard Glick to be a member of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission;
- Mr. David Jonas to be General Counsel of the Department of Energy;
- Mr. Kevin McIntyre to be a member of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission; and
- Mr. Ryan Nelson to be Solicitor of the Department of the Interior.
The business meeting will be webcast live on the committee’s website.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Lisa MurkowskiChairmanSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Sen. Maria CantwellRanking MemberSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources