The Committee on Energy and Natural Resources' Subcommittee on National Parks will hold a legislative hearing on Wednesday, July 19, 2017, at 10:15 a.m. EDT in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of this hearing is to receive testimony on the following bills:
- S. 257, the Acadia National Park Boundary Clarification Act;
- S. 312, the Saint-Gaudens National Historical Park Redesignation Act;
- S. 355, the Wounded Veterans Recreation Act of 2017;
- S. 391, the African Burial Ground International Memorial Museum and Educational Center Act;
- S. 841, the National Veterans Memorial and Museum Act;
- S. 926, the Global War on Terrorism War Memorial Act;
- S. 1073, the Escambia County Land Conveyance Act;
- S. 1202, the Little Rock Central High School National Historic Boundary Modification Act;
- S. 1403, the 21st Century Conservation Corps Act of 2017;
- S. 1438, a bill to redesignate the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial in the State of Missouri as the “Gateway Arch National Park”;
- S. 1459, a bill to establish Fort Sumter and Fort Multrie National Park in the State of South Carolina, and for other purposes; and
- S. 1522, a bill to establish an Every Kid Outdoors program, and for other purposes.
The hearing will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the hearing concludes. Witness testimony will be available on the website at the start of the hearing.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Steve DainesSubcommittee ChairmanSubcommittee on National Parks
Sen. Mazie HironoSubcommittee Ranking MemberSubcommittee on National Parks
Witness Panel 1
Mr. Robert VogelActing Deputy Director for Operations, National Park ServiceU.S. Department of the Interior