The nomination hearing will be held on Thursday, July 20, 2017, at 10:00 a.m. EDT in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, D.C.
The purpose of the hearing is to consider the following nominations:
- Ms. Brenda Burman of Arizona to be Commissioner of Reclamation of the Department of the Interior
- Ms. Susan Combs of Texas to be an Assistant Secretary of the Interior (Policy, Management and Budget)
- Mr. Paul Dabbar of New York to be Under Secretary for Science of the Department of Energy
- Mr. Douglas W. Domenech of Virginia to an Assistant Secretary of the Interior (Insular Affairs)
- Mr. David Jonas of Pennsylvania to be General Counsel of the Department of Energy
- Mr. Mark Wesley Menezes of Virginia to be Under Secretary of the Department of Energy
The hearing will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the hearing is complete. Witness testimony will be available on the website at the start of the hearing.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Lisa MurkowskiChairmanSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Sen. Maria CantwellRanking MemberSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources