The business meeting will be held on Tuesday, June 6, 2017, at 9:30 a.m. in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of the business meeting is to consider the following nominations:
- The Honorable David Bernhardt to be Deputy Secretary of the Interior
- The Honorable Dan Brouillette to be Deputy Secretary of Energy
- Mr. Neil Chatterjee to be a Member of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- The Honorable Robert Powelson to be a Member of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Lisa MurkowskiChairmanSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Sen. Maria CantwellRanking MemberSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources