Subcommittee on Energy hearing to receive testimony on various bills
December 5, 2017
366 Dirksen Senate Office Building
The Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee on Energy will hold a legislative hearing on Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 2:30 p.m. EST in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of the hearing is to receive testimony on the following bills:
- S. 1336, Reliable Investment in Vital Energy Reauthorization Act
- S. 1455, Energy Storage Goals and Demonstration Projects Act
- S. 1563, Rare Earth Element Advanced Coal Technologies Act
- S. 1851, Advancing Grid Storage Act
- S. 1876, Reducing the Cost of Energy Storage Act
- S. 1981, Small Scale LNG Access Act
- S. 2030, Ceiling Fan Energy Conservation Harmonization Act
The hearing will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the hearing is complete. Witness testimony will be available on the website at the start of the hearing.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Cory GardnerSubcommittee ChairmanSubcommittee on Energy
Sen. Joe Manchin IIISubcommittee Ranking MemberSubcommittee on Energy
Witness Panel 1
The Honorable Thom TillisUnited States Senator
The Honorable Mark MenezesUnder SecretaryU.S. Department of Energy