This legislative hearing has been scheduled before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. The hearing will be held on Thursday, September 22, 2016, at 9:30 a.m. in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building, in Washington, DC.
The purpose of the hearing is to receive testimony on the following bills:
- S. 346, the Southwestern Oregon Watershed and Salmon Protection Act of 2015.
- S. 437, the Improved National Monument Designation Process Act.
- S. 1416, a bill to limit the authority to reserve water rights in designating a national monument.
- S. 2056, the National Volcano Early Warning and Monitoring System Act.
- S. 2380, the RPPA Commercial Recreation Concessions Pilot Program Act of 2015.
- S. 2681, the San Juan County Settlement Implementation Act of 2016.
- S. 2991, the Methow Headwaters Protection Act of 2016.
- S. 3049, the Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks Conservation Act.
- S. 3102, the Pershing County Economic Development and Conservation Act.
- S. 3167, the Appalachian Forest National Heritage Area Act of 2016.
- S. 3192, the Alex Diekmann Peak Designation Act of 2016.
- S. 3203, the Alaska Economic Development and Access to Resources Act.
- S. 3204, the King Cove Road Land Exchange Act.
- S. 3254, the Spearfish Canyon and Bismarck Lake Land Exchange Act.
- S. 3273, the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Improvement Act of 2016.
- S. 3312, the Responsible Disposal Reauthorization Act of 2016.
- S. 3315, the Second Division Memorial Modification Act.
- S. 3316, the Advancing Conservation and Education Act.
- S. 3317, a bill to exempt Utah from the Antiquities Act.
- H.R. 1838, the Clear Creek National Recreation Area and Conservation Act.
- H.R. 2009, the Pascua Yaqui Tribe Land Conveyance Act.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Lisa MurkowskiChairmanU.S. Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Sen. Maria CantwellRanking MemberU.S. Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Witness Panel 1
The Honorable Harry ReidU.S. SenatorState of Nevada
The Honorable Dan SullivanU.S. SenatorState of Alaska
Witness Panel 2
The Honorable Neil KornzeDirector, Bureau of Land ManagementU.S. Department of the Interior
Ms. Leslie WeldonDeputy Chief, U.S. Forest ServiceU.S. Department of Agriculture