The Committee on Energy and Natural Resources will hold a Business Meeting on Thursday, March 27, 2014, at 9:45 a.m., in Dirksen 366, to resume consideration of the following nominations:
- Rhea S. Suh, to be the Assistant Secretary for Fish and Wildlife and Parks; and
- Janice M. Schneider, to be an Assistant Secretary of the Interior (Land and Minerals Management).
The Committee previously met to consider the two nominations on Thursday, February 13, 2014, but the meeting was adjourned in the absence of a quorum.
In addition, the Committee will be asked to approve new subcommittee assignments, appointing Senator Wyden to subcommittee assignments previously held by Senator Landrieu.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.