The forum will explore what the next applications are for natural gas and how this new demand will be met. Pipeline infrastructure and increased use of natural gas in the transportation sector will be specific points of interest.
The forum will be webcast live on the committee's website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the forum is complete.
A list of witnesses is below:
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission – Jeff Wright, Director, Office of Energy Projects
- CenterPoint Energy – Scott Prochazka, Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officer
- Cummins Westport Inc. – Jim Arthurs, President
- Drive Natural Gas Initiative – Dr. Kathryn Clay, Executive Director
- Freightliner Trucks – Robert Carrick, Sales Manager for Natural Gas
- Gas Processors Association – Richard Cargile, President of Midstream Energy Transfer Partners/Vice President of GPA
- General Electric Company – Steve Bolze, President/CEO, GE Power & Water
- ISO New England – Gordon van Welie, President/CEO
- Interstate Natural Gas Association of America – Donald Santa, Jr., President
- National Association of Convenience Stores – John Eichberger, Vice President of Government Relations
- Northwest Natural – Gregg Kantor, President/CEO
- Pacific Gas & Electric Company – Jesus Soto, Jr., Senior Vice President of Gas Transmission Operations
- UPS – Jim Bruce, Vice President of Corporate Public Affairs
Additional witnesses may be added.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.