After a full year of hearings, business meetings, and bipartisan negotiations, U.S. Senators Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, and Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., released the text of their energy innovation package.
Lisa Murkowski (R, AK)
- Delegation Welcomes Next Step on Rulemaking to Help Southeast Alaska Build a More Sustainable Economy
- Murkowski Convenes Hearing on Offshore Energy Technologies
- Murkowski Welcomes Re-Establishment of Arctic Energy Office in Fairbanks
- Murkowski Speaks About Western Wildfires, Bill to Assist Alaska Native Elders
Joe Manchin (D, WV)
- Department Of Energy Announces $122 Million In Funding For Rare Earth Elements From Coal, Manchin Encourages West Virginians To Apply
- Manchin: Marine Renewable Energy And Offshore Wind Will Advance Climate Solutions
- Manchin, Wyden, Cantwell Introduce Legislation to Help Prevent Catastrophic Wildfires
- Manchin Questions Nominees On FERC’s Role In Ensuring “Reliable, Dependable And Affordable Energy”
Process-driven, consensus-based legislation on Senate Floor next week. Learn about it here.
Modern policy for modern energy - here's the breakdown.
The Nuclear Energy Leadership Act (NELA), aims to reestablish U.S. leadership in nuclear energy. It will bring together private and public sector innovators to develop next-generation advanced reactor concepts.