Chairman Manchin's historic Inflation Reduction Act addresses record inflation by paying down our national debt and increasing American energy production to provide relief at the pump and bolster energy security.
- Manchin Statement on the New Five-Year Oil and Gas Offshore Leasing Plan
- Manchin Questions Witnesses on Ending Reliance on China for Critical Minerals
- ICYMI: Manchin’s Bipartisan Mining Schools Act of 2023 Passes Out of Energy and Natural Resources Committee
- Manchin: Because of the IRA We Are Producing Fossil Fuels at Record Levels
- Barrasso: Offshore Plan is Latest Installment in Biden’s Anti-American Energy Agenda
- Barrasso: President Biden’s Agenda is a Transition from American Strength and Independence to American Weakness and Dependence
- ICYMI: Outside Support for Barrasso’s Mining Schools Act
- Committee Advances Bipartisan Barrasso Parks, Mining Bills
Signed into law by President Biden in November 2021, this historic bipartisan achievement is a once-in-a-generation investment in our nation's infrastructure and a testament to the strong work that is still possible when we put politics aside to do what is best for our country.