Signed into law by President Biden in November 2021, this historic bipartisan acheivement is a once-in-a-generation investment in our nation's infrastructure and a testament to the strong work that is still possible when we put politics aside to do what is best for our country.
Joe Manchin (D, WV)
- Manchin Applauds Signing Of CHIPS And Science Act
- Manchin’s Inflation Reduction Act Will Lower Energy And Healthcare Costs, Increase Domestic Energy Production And Pay Down National Debt
- Manchin Supports Inflation Reduction Act Of 2022
- West Virginia Hydrogen Hub Coalition Engages Industry Leaders To Discuss Next Steps
John Barrasso (R, WY)
- Barrasso: District Court Decision is a Slap in the Face to Wyoming Families & Energy Workers
- Senate Democrats Continue War on American Energy
- Barrasso: Instead of Pleading with Dictators, We Should Expand American Energy Production
- Barrasso Votes to Lower Prices at the Pump
Signed into law in August 2022, this long-overdue legislation helps strengthen America's national and economic security and preserve our global competitiveness through investments in scientific research and development.
Our Committee has distinguished itself as among the most bipartisan in the Senate.
Signed into law as Division Z of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, it is the first comprehensive modernization of our nation’s energy policies in 13 years. Learn more here.