Chairman Manchin's historic Inflation Reduction Act addresses record inflation by paying down our national debt and increasing American energy production to provide relief at the pump and bolster energy security.
- Manchin Announces $50M Grant for New Boston Metal Facility in Weirton
- Manchin Announces BridgeValley Community and Technical College Awarded $3M to Develop Industrial Assessment Center
- Manchin Announces Tri-State CCS Hub Selected for up to $69M in Federal Funding
- Manchin Announces more than $1M to Weatherize, Increase Energy Efficiency in Local Government Buildings and Community-Serving Nonprofits
- Wyoming’s Don Newton Testifies on Abandoned Mine Land Reclamation before U.S. Senate
- Barrasso: Wyoming’s Coal Production is Essential to Reclamation Activities Across the Country
- Barrasso Requests Department of Energy Ethics Review of Jigar Shah Over $3 Billion Dollar Loan to Sunnova
- Barrasso, Capito Ask FERC to Push EPA for Answers on Destructive Power Plan
Signed into law by President Biden in November 2021, this historic bipartisan achievement is a once-in-a-generation investment in our nation's infrastructure and a testament to the strong work that is still possible when we put politics aside to do what is best for our country.