Chairman Manchin's historic Inflation Reduction Act addresses record inflation by paying down our national debt and increasing American energy production to provide relief at the pump and bolster energy security.
- Manchin Joins Colleagues to Urge Secretary Yellen to Follow the Law and Support Domestic Critical Mineral Extraction
- Manchin Announces $3.7M to Restore 500 Acres of Mine Land at New River Gorge, Restore Forest Resiliency
- Manchin Congratulates FERC Chairman Willie Phillips
- Manchin: Politicizing LNG Exports is Reckless and Dangerous
- Barrasso: President Biden Has Declared War on Energy Producing States
- Barrasso: The World Needs and Wants More American Natural Gas, Not Less
- Barrasso: Reality is Catching Up with Biden’s Energy Fantasies
- Barrasso, Capito: FERC Must Fix EPA’s Proposed Clean Power Plan 2.0
Signed into law by President Biden in November 2021, this historic bipartisan achievement is a once-in-a-generation investment in our nation's infrastructure and a testament to the strong work that is still possible when we put politics aside to do what is best for our country.