May 21 2001
Official Short: Waco Mammoth Site Area
Long Title: To direct the Secretary of the Interior to study the suitability and feasibility of designating the Waco Mammoth Site Area in Waco, Texas, as a unit of the National Park System, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Edwards
- Dec 16 2002 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 107-341
- Nov 19 2002 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Sep 9 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 107-264
- Jul 31 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- Jul 29 2002 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
- Jul 18 2002 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (72) S. Hrg. 107-829
- May 15 2002 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- May 14 2002 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- Dec 5 2001 12:00AM: Reported to House, amended by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 107-317
- May 21 2001 12:00AM: Introduced.