Official Short: Arizona Statehood and Enabling Act Amendments of 1999
Long Title: To protect the permanent trust funds of the State of Arizona from erosion due to inflation and modify the basis on which distributions are made from those funds.
Sponsors: Mr. Kyl and Mr. McCain
- Feb 10 2000 12:00AM: Measure indefinitely postponed.
(See H.R. 747)
- Jun 7 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 106-59
- May 19 1999 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- Apr 28 1999 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (23) S. Hrg. 106-120
- Apr 16 1999 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Feb 11 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.