Official Short: National Laboratories Partnership Improvement Act of 1999
Long Title: To enhance the ability of the National Laboratories to meet Department of Energy missions, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Bingaman, Mrs. Murray, Mr. Domenici and Mr. Gorton
- Department of Energy missions, to enhance the ability of the National Laboratories to meet
- Oct 10 2000 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Science; in addition to the Committee on Armed Services for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Oct 5 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to a committee amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote)
- Oct 4 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. S. Rept. 106-487
- Oct 4 2000 12:00AM: Requested reports from Energy and OMB.
- Sep 20 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote)
- Mar 7 2000 12:00AM: Mr. Gorton added as cosponsor.
- Feb 14 2000 12:00AM: Hearing by full committee in Albuquerque, New Mexico. (78) S. Hrg. 106-433
- Feb 7 2000 12:00AM: Mr. Domenici added as cosponsor.
- Oct 20 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.