Sep 23 1999
Official Short: Oregon Land Exchange Act of 1999
Long Title: To provide for the exchange of certain land in the State of Oregon.
Sponsors: Mr. Smith and Mr. Wyden
- Aug 8 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-257
- Jul 25 2000 12:00AM: Passed House without amendment. (voice vote)
- Jul 17 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-747
- May 2 2000 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
- Apr 13 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to a committee amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote)
- Mar 22 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. S. Rept. 106-248
- Feb 10 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote)
- Oct 14 1999 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (70) S. Hrg. 106-384
- Sep 23 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.