Official Short: Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail
Long Title: To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to convey to the State of Illinois certain Federal land associated with the Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail to be used as an historic and interpretive site along the trail.
Sponsors: Mr. Costello
- Dec 9 1999 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-157
- Nov 19 1999 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Nov 2 1999 12:00AM: Received in the Senate.
- Nov 1 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the House, amended by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-427
- Nov 1 1999 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (355-0)
- Aug 5 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.