Official Short: Sudbury, Assabet, and Concord Wild and Scenic River Act
Long Title: To designate a portion of the Sudbury, Assabet, and Concord Rivers as a component of the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System.
Sponsors: Mr. Meehan, et al.
- Apr 9 1999 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-20
- Mar 25 1999 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Mar 17 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 106-25
- Mar 4 1999 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- Feb 24 1999 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Feb 23 1999 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (395-22)
- Feb 8 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-10
- Jan 6 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.