Official Short: National Monument Public Participation Act of 1999
Long Title: To ensure that Congress and the public have the right to participate in the declaration of national monuments on Federal land.
Sponsors: Mr. Craig, Mr. Murkowski, Mr. Lott, Mr. Stevens, Mr. Burns, Mr. Smith [Oregon], Mr. Crapo, Mr. Shelby, Mr. Hagel, Mr. Bennett, Mr. Sessions, Mr. Kyl, Mr. Campbell, Mr. Inhofe, Mr. Thomas, Mr. Helms, Mr. Enzi and Mr. Nickles
- Monuments on Federal land, to ensure that Congress and the public have the right to participate in the declaration of national
- Aug 25 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 106-372
(Also see H.R. 1487)
- Jun 21 2000 12:00AM: Mr. Nickles added as cosponsor.
- Jun 7 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- May 3 2000 12:00AM: Mr. Enzi added as cosponsor.
- Apr 11 2000 12:00AM: Mr. Helms added as cosponsor.
- Oct 21 1999 12:00AM: Mr. Thomas added as cosponsor.
- Jul 20 1999 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (49) S. Hrg. 106-267
- May 27 1999 12:00AM: Mr. Inhofe added as cosponsor.
- May 11 1999 12:00AM: Mr. Kyl and Mr. Campbell added as cosponsors.
- Apr 13 1999 12:00AM: Mr. Sessions added as cosponsor.
- Mar 25 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.