Official Short: Deschutes Resources Conservancy Reauthorization Act of 1999
Long Title: To reauthorize the participation of the Bureau of Reclamation in the Deschutes Resources Conservancy, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Smith [Oregon] and Mr. Wyden
- Sep 22 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-270
- Sep 12 2000 12:00AM: Passed House without amendment. (voice vote)
- Sep 6 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-805
- Jul 12 1999 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
- Jul 1 1999 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Jun 24 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 106-96
- Jun 18 1999 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Jun 16 1999 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- May 27 1999 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (36) S. Hrg. 106-208
- May 25 1999 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- May 12 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.