Nov 03 1999
Official Short: White Clay Creek
Long Title: To designate segments and tributaries of White Clay Creek, Delaware and Pennsylvania, as a component of the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System.
Sponsors: Mr. Biden and Mr. Roth
- Oct 24 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-357
- Oct 5 2000 12:00AM: Senate concurred in the amendment of the House. (voice vote)
- Sep 18 2000 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- May 2 2000 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
- Apr 13 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to a committee amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote)
- Apr 12 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. S. Rept. 106-266
- Apr 5 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote)
- Mar 22 2000 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
- Mar 8 2000 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (88) S. Hrg. 106-594
- Nov 3 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.