Official Short: Weber Basin Project Facilities for Nonproject Water
Long Title: To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to enter into contracts with the Weber Basin Water Conservancy District, Utah, to use Weber Basin Project facilities for the impounding, storage, and carriage of nonproject water for domestic, municipal, industrial, and other beneficial purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Cannon
- Oct 27 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-368
- Oct 13 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Sep 28 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 106-434
- Sep 20 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- Sep 13 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting.
- Jul 26 2000 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Jul 25 2000 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- Jul 17 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the House, amended by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-742
- Nov 5 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.