Nov 16 1999
Official Short: Bend Pine Nursery Land Conveyance Act
Long Title: To authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to sell or exchange all or part of certain administrative sites and other National Forest System land in the State of Oregon and use the proceeds derived from the sale or exchange for National Forest System purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Wyden and Mr. Smith
- Nov 22 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-526
- Oct 27 2000 12:00AM: Senate concurred in the amendment of the House. (voice vote)
- Oct 17 2000 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- Oct 5 2000 12:00AM: Reported in the House, amended by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-938
- Sep 6 2000 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
- Jul 27 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to a committee amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote)
- Apr 6 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. S. Rept. 106-256
- Feb 23 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote)
- Feb 10 2000 12:00AM: Hearing by full committee. (77) S. Hrg. 106-421
- Nov 16 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.