Mar 09 2010
Official Short: Rural Energy Savings Program Act
Long Title: To authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to make loans to certain entities that agree that the funds will be used to make loans to consumers to implement energy efficiency measures involving structural improvements and investments in cost-effective, commercial off-the-shelf technologies to reduce energy use, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Clyburn, et al.
- Sep 20 2010 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Sep 16 2010 12:00AM: Passed House. (240-172)
- Sep 14 2010 12:00AM: Reported to the House, amended by House Committee on Agriculture. H. Rept. 111-585 Part 1
- Sep 14 2010 12:00AM: Committee on Energy and Commerce discharged.
- Mar 9 2010 12:00AM: Introduced.