Jul 20 1999
Official Short: Lincoln Highway Study Act of 1999
Long Title: To require the Secretary of the Interior to undertake a study regarding methods to commemorate the national significance of the Untied States roadways that comprise the Lincoln Highway, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Regula, et al.
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
- Dec 23 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-563
- Dec 15 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Oct 17 2000 12:00AM: Passed House. (voice vote)
- Sep 28 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-912
- Jul 20 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.