Official Short: Idaho Panhandle National Forest Improvement Act of 2003
Long Title: To authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to sell or exchange all or part of certain parcels of National Forest System land in the State of Idaho and use the proceeds derived from the sale or exchange for National Forest System purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Craig and Mr. Crapo
- Dec 3 2004 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 108-436
- Nov 17 2004 12:00AM: Passed House without amendment. (voice vote)
- Oct 6 2004 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 108-740
- Nov 25 2003 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
- Nov 24 2003 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to the committee amendment in the nature of a substitute. (unanimous-consent)
- Aug 26 2003 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. S. Rept. 108-132
- Aug 1 2003 12:00AM: Congressional Budget Office cost estimate received.
- Jul 25 2003 12:00AM: Requested reports from Agriculture and OMB.
- Jul 23 2003 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote)
- Jun 12 2003 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (24) S. Hrg. 108-80
- Feb 25 2003 12:00AM: Introduced.