Feb 25 2003
Official Short: Sandpoint Land and Facilities Conveyance Act of 2003
Long Title: To provide for the conveyance by the Secretary of Agriculture of the Sandpoint Federal Building and adjacent land in Sandpoint, Idaho, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Craig and Mr. Crapo
- Nov 25 2003 12:00AM:
Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on Resources, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
(Measure incorporated with FY05 Omnibus Appropriatios Act, Public Law 108-447)
- Nov 24 2003 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to committee amendments. (unanimous-consent)
- Aug 26 2003 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with amendments. S. Rept. 108-133
- Aug 6 2003 12:00AM: Congressional Budget Office cost estimate received.
- Jul 25 2003 12:00AM: Requested reports from Agriculture and OMB.
- Jul 23 2003 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with amendments. (voice vote)
- Jun 12 2003 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (24) S. Hrg. 108-80
- Feb 25 2003 12:00AM: Introduced.