Official Short: Utah Public Lands Artifact Preservation Act
Long Title: To assist in the preservation of archaeological, paleontological, zoological, geological, and botanical artifacts through construction of a new facility for the University of Utah Museum of Natural History, Salt Lake, Utah.
Sponsors: Mr. Hansen
- Oct 8 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. (without written report)
(See S. 139)
- Oct 3 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- Jul 11 2002 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
- Jul 10 2002 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Jun 20 2002 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (66) S. Hrg. 107-819
- Mar 20 2002 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Mar 19 2002 12:00AM: Passed House. (voice vote)
- Mar 12 2002 12:00AM: Introduced.