Official Short: Niagara Falls National Heritage Area Study Act
Long Title: To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a study of the suitability and feasibility of establishing the Niagara Falls National Heritage Area in the State of New York, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Schumer and Mrs. Clinton
- New York
- Oct 29 2002 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 107-256
- Oct 16 2002 12:00AM: Passed House without amendment. (voice vote)
- Sep 23 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 107-668
- Sep 4 2002 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
- Aug 1 2002 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to committee amendments.
- Jun 26 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with amendments. S. Rept. 107-179
- Jun 6 2002 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Jun 5 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with amendments. (voice vote)
- May 15 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting.
- Jul 31 2001 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (30) S. Hrg. 107-231
- Jul 24 2001 12:00AM: Introduced.