Official Short: National Underground Railroad Freedom Center Act
Long Title: To promote preservation and public awareness of the history of the Underground Railroad by providing financial assistance to the Freedom Center in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Sponsors: Mr. DeWine, Mr. Voinovich, Mr. McConnell, Mr. Bayh, Mr. Gorton and Mr. Lugar
- Jun 6 2000 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
(Measure incorporated into Public Law 106-291)
- May 11 2000 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (105) S. Hrg. 106-693
- Apr 27 2000 12:00AM: Mr. Lugar added as cosponsor.
- Apr 25 2000 12:00AM: Mr. Gorton added as cosponsor.
- Oct 1 1999 12:00AM: Mr. Bayh added as cosponsor.
- Sep 22 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.