Official Short: National Geologic Mapping Reauthorization Act of 1999
Long Title: To reauthorize and amend the National Geologic Mapping Act of 1992
Sponsors: Mr. Craig, Mr. Murkowski, Mr. Smith [Oregon], Mr. Helms, Mr. Crapo, Mr. Burns, Mr. Hatch and Ms. Collins
- Geologic Mapping Act of 1992, to reauthorize and amend the National
- Mapping Act of 1992, to reauthorize and amend the National Geologic
- Feb 10 2000 12:00AM: Measure indefinitely postponed.
(See H.R. 1528)
- Oct 28 1999 12:00AM: Ms. Collins added as cosponsor.
- Jul 20 1999 12:00AM: Mr. Hatch added as cosponsor.
- Jun 17 1999 12:00AM: Mr. Burns added as cosponsor.
- Jun 16 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 106-78
- Jun 7 1999 12:00AM: Mr. Crapo added as cosponsor.
- May 27 1999 12:00AM: Mr. Helms added as cosponsor.
- May 19 1999 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- Apr 28 1999 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (23) S. Hrg. 106-120
- Apr 16 1999 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Apr 13 1999 12:00AM: Mr. Smith added as cosponsor.
- Mar 15 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.