Official Short: Wekiva Wild and Scenic River Act of 1999
Long Title: To amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act to designate the Wekiva River and its tributaries of Rock Springs Run and Black Water Creek in the State of Florida as components of the national wild and scenic rivers system.
Sponsors: Mr. McCollum
- Oct 13 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-299)
(See S. 2352)
- Oct 3 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Jul 25 2000 12:00AM: Received in the Senate. [Senate Calendar No. 711]
- Jul 24 2000 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- Jul 17 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the House, amended by House Committee on Resoruces. H. Rept. 106-739
- Aug 5 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.