Feb 11 2003
Official Short: Mendocino National Forest
Long Title: To require the conveyance of certain National Forest System lands in Mendocino National Forest, California, to provide for the use of the proceeds from such conveyance for National Forest purposes, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Thompson
- May 28 2004 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 108-230
- May 19 2004 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (unanimous-consent)
- Mar 9 2004 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 108-242
- Feb 24 2004 12:00AM: Congressional Budget Office cost estimate received.
- Feb 12 2004 12:00AM: Requested reports from Agriculture and OMB.
- Feb 11 2004 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (23-0)
- Nov 18 2003 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (44) S. Hrg. 108-321
- Oct 14 2003 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Oct 8 2003 12:00AM: Passed House. (voice vote)
- Oct 2 2003 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 108-293
- Feb 11 2003 12:00AM: Introduced.