Jan 22 2003
Official Short: Bentonite Mining
Long Title: To open certain withdrawn land in Big Horn County, Wyoming, to locatable mineral development for bentonite mining.
Sponsors: Mr. Enzi
- Sep 17 2004 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
- Sep 15 2004 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to an amendment in the nature of a substitute. (unanimous-consent)
- Aug 25 2004 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment in the nature of a substitute and an amendment to the title. S. Rept. 108-319
- Jul 19 2004 12:00AM: Congressional Budget Office cost estimate received.
- Jul 14 2004 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute and an amendment to the title. (voice vote)
- Feb 28 2003 12:00AM: Requested report from Defense.
- Feb 27 2003 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (8) S. Hrg. 108-10
- Feb 25 2003 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Jan 22 2003 12:00AM: Introduced.