Official Short: Arizona Statehood and Enabling Act Amendments of 1999
Long Title: To protect the permanent trust funds of the State of Arizona from erosion due to inflation and modify the basis on which distributions are made from those funds.
Sponsors: Mr. Stump, et al.
- Dec 7 1999 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-133
(See S. 415)
- Nov 19 1999 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Aug 3 1999 12:00AM: Received in the Senate. [Senate Calendar No. 250]
- Aug 2 1999 12:00AM: Passed House. (416-0)
- May 13 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-140
- Feb 11 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.