Official Short: French Colonial Heritage Area Study Act of 2001
Long Title: To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to study the suitability and feasibility of designating the French Colonial Heritage Area in the State of Missouri as a unit of the National Park System, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Bond and Mrs. Carnahan
- Sep 9 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. S. Rept. 107-254
- Jul 31 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote)
- Jul 22 2002 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
- Apr 18 2002 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (51) S. Hrg. 107-642
- Apr 17 2002 12:00AM: Mrs. Carnahan added as cosponsor.
- Nov 6 2001 12:00AM: Introduced.