Official Short: Long Walk National Historic Trail Study Act
Long Title: To amend the National Trails System Act to designate the route in Arizona and New Mexico which the Navajo and Mescalero Apache Indian Tribes were forced to walk in 1863 and 1864, for study for potential addition to the National Trails System.
Sponsors: Mr. Udall, et al.
- New Mexico
- Aug 21 2002 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 107-214
- Aug 1 2002 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Jun 27 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 107-184
- Jun 5 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- Mar 12 2002 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
- Mar 7 2002 12:00AM: Hearing by Subcommittee on National Parks. (50) S. Hrg. 107-522
- Oct 3 2001 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
- Oct 2 2001 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- Sep 28 2001 12:00AM: Reported to the House, amended by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 107-222
- Apr 3 2001 12:00AM: Introduced.