Oct 13 1999
Official Short: Mineral Leasing Act
Long Title: To amend the Mineral Leasing Act to increase the maximum acreage of Federal leases for sodium that may be held by an entity in any one State, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mrs. Cubin
- Sodium that may be held by an entity in any one State, to amend the Mineral Leasing Act to increase the maximum acreage of Federal leases for
- Apr 28 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-191
- Apr 13 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Apr 12 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 106-270
- Apr 5 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- Feb 24 2000 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (81) S. Hrg. 106-507
- Nov 19 1999 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Nov 16 1999 12:00AM: Passed House. (voice vote)
- Nov 15 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-469
- Oct 13 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.