Jun 14 1999
Official Short: Landusky School Lots Transfer
Long Title: To direct the Secretary of the Interior to issue to the Landusky School District, without consideration, a patent for the surface and mineral estates of certain lots, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Burns
- Nov 7 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-460
- Oct 23 2000 12:00AM: Passed House without amendment. (voice vote)
- May 2 2000 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
- Apr 13 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to a committee amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote)
- Mar 20 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. S. Rept. 106-245
- Feb 10 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote)
- Oct 14 1999 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (70) S. Hrg. 106-384
- Jun 14 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.