May 15 2002
Official Short: Coltsville Study Act of 2002
Long Title: To direct the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a study of Coltsville in the State of Connecticut for potential inclusion in the National Park System.
Sponsors: Mr. Dodd and Mr. Lieberman
- Sep 9 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment. S. Rept. 107-256
- Jul 31 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment. (voice vote)
- Jul 11 2002 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
- Jul 10 2002 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Jun 20 2002 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (66) S. Hrg. 107-819
- May 15 2002 12:00AM: Introduced.