Official Short: Buffalo Bayou National Heritage Area Study Act
Long Title: To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to study the suitability and feasibility of establishing the Buffalo Bayou National Heritage Area in west Houston, Texas.
Sponsors: Mr. Green, et al.
- Dec 16 2002 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 107-337
(See S. 1809)
- Nov 19 2002 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Sep 9 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 107-262
- Jul 31 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- Jul 22 2002 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
- Apr 18 2002 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (51) S. Hrg. 107-642
- Oct 31 2001 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Oct 30 2001 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- Oct 30 2001 12:00AM: Reported to the House, amended by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 107-256
- May 9 2001 12:00AM: Introduced.